Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride.
Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, FD&C Blue No.1
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product,if irritation occurs discontinue use. Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.